Monday, December 6, 2010

My Life as an ACLC Student

Dry wind blow through the birth of morning which indicated that it was the end of vacation.I got up from eternity and went to school to adapt the new atmosphere of my new life as a college student.
Life as an ACLC student wasn't that hard for me because first of all, I believed that "Optimism leads to Optimum Trophy".I have goals that is the trophy of success, it is a key for a new stair step of life through maturity and knowledge gathered from Sea of intelligence.
There were some people that i hated most during the first year of my college life. but thankfully, the wind that was blowing and bugging my conscience changed its direction towards forgiveness.
through the days that we struggled uphill the mountain of troubles and problems, we learn something that changes our philosophy that enlisted in our personality, Listening to more knowledgeable person, Thinking what's right and faith in God.

Just like the physical maturity of a young fowl, we grew as a new human that would give and share a bucketful of knowledge through generation.
School days, Birthdays, thesis...EVERYTHING!! weren't a big pain in the ass, but tears that would last in my mind and in my heart...forever...the bonding that we had? the obstacles that we're surpassing? how could i forget them? if i included the fact that i'll still look back in the past... in my mindsoul.
Today was near the end. soon, we'll be one of the new birds that fly freely in the ocean blue sky. through time, i swear to god, that everything that i learned will be applied, just like today, the day where the reader reads this.
Everything that you have read wasn't a full biography of my life. my main intention is merely to share my feeling, not each of vexed details of my life.
"An unexamined life is not worth living" according to Socrates. this inspiration gave me strength and courage to continue making each and every reader be inspired by sympathizing with my feelings.

This was my insight, these were my feelings, this was my life as an ACLC student... A life full of unforgettable moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment